Want to improve your wine tasting skills?
Enjoy chatting about food + wine pairings?
Thirsty for a new experience?
*If you answered YES to any of these above questions, then you might want to read below.
ÉPERNAY WINE & SPIRITS is Hiring for these Open Positions:
SEASONAL MANAGER / DELIVERY DRIVERS / SALES ASSOCIATES
You might be asking yourself…
What are some of the RESPONSIBILITES of these jobs?
- Practice responsible alcohol service in accordance with local and state laws, including identification verification and intoxication prevention
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Properly representing the company in a professional manner by complying with company standards
*At Épernay Wine & Spirits, we are dedicated to building relationships with and hiring the absolute best candidates.
Do I have the PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES necessary for one of these positions?
- Superb customer service, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Easily self-motivated to be able to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Capable of prioritizing and making decisions based on strategic goals
- Extreme level of personal integrity, including being reliable, responsible, and accountable
*These personal characteristics are a must requirement for these positions.
What other qualifications might make me THE ULTIMATE CANDIDATE?
- 21+ Years of Age
- Be inclined to work cohesively as part of a team, with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Means to function in a fun, fast-paced retail environment (stand, walk, bend, reach, kneel, squat, reach overhead, and side to side throughout shift) and carry up to 50 pounds a distance of at least 100 feet
- TIPS certification
*Experience in Retail, Restaurant, and / or Hospitality would be bonus!
This job is NOT for you if…
- You are looking for an office job where you sit at a desk all day
- You don’t like interacting with people, whether in person or on the phone
- You aren’t interested in learning new skills and broadening your horizons
- You can’t follow directions (see below…)