Tired of working in the exhausting restaurant grind?
Need a work place that doesn’t have you confined to a desk all day?
Want an opportunity to enjoy your Happy Place year-round?
*If you answered YES to any of these above questions, then you might want to read below.
ÉPERNAY WINES & SPIRITS on Nantucket is looking to fill an OPERATIONS MANAGER POSITION (Full-Time, Year-Round)
You might be asking yourself…
What are a few examples of the responsibilities of the job?
- Oversee Daily Operations – smooth efficient customer service, implement policies + procedures
- Employee Management – acquisition, training, scheduling, accountability
- Assist with Inventory Management – coordinate receiving, stocking, deliveries, displays
Do I have the personal characteristics required for this?
- Excellent customer service, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self starter able to work autonomously and as part of a group
- Able to manage and delegate a team-oriented culture
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions based on strategic goals
- High level of personal integrity who is reliable, responsible and accountable
What else might make me the ideal candidate?
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be available to work flexible hours as required to complete necessary job functions
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis for at least 500 feet
- Be able to function in a fun, fast-paced retail environment (stand, walk, bend, reach, kneel, squat, reach overhead, and side to side throughout shift)
At Épernay Wine & Spirits, we are dedicated to building relationships with and hiring the absolute best candidates. These personal characteristics are absolutely required for this position.
“This is for me!” – If you think this is a position for you, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph on why you think you are a good candidate for the position. Here’s raising a glass to you!